Housekeeping Assistant - Care Home
***New Care Home Opening - based in Purley***Chestnut Gardens Care Home is our new 72 bed residential care home due to open this year. We are now recruiting for a Housekeeping Assistant join us, with a view to start late Summer/early Autumn #####.
Interviews will take place across July & August so please do bear with us and we will get back to you as soon as we can. To submit your interest now for a new beginning in #####, within a fantastic organisation, click apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE:As a Housekeeping Assistant at a care home, you'll help to create a warm and homely environment that enables us to meet each resident's unique needs. Keeping the home clean and safe is no small task, which is why the role of Housekeeping Assistant is so important. The variety of housekeeping and cleaning tasks you carry out will ensure everyone can enjoy a clean, tidy and welcoming environment. This means you'll have a direct impact on our residents, their visitors and all the staff working to support them.
ABOUT YOU:To join us as a Housekeeping Assistant you'll need a caring nature, personable approach and good practical skills. Just as importantly, you should be reliable and keen to use your attention to detail to make a positive difference. In return we'll provide all the training you need to thrive.
REWARDS PACKAGE:In return for your dedication, you'll receive a competitive rate of pay plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package including:
* Free training and development for all roles
* Access to wellbeing and support tools
* A range of retail discounts and savings
* Unlimited referrals with our 'Refer a Friend' bonus scheme
* 'Employee of the Month' rewards and 'Long Service Awards'And so much more!If you'd like to use your attention to detail and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills