Housekeepers | Facilities | Edinburgh Murrayfield | Full Time and Permanent
Spire Edinburgh Murrayfield Hospital has some opportunities for Housekeepers to join our team. You will be part of a team that prides itself on providing exemplary service to our Patients, Visitors and Colleagues at all times.
We currently have one role on full time basis and one for 20 hrs per week. Shifts are on a rota basis between Monday and Friday.
Full time - The shifts will alternate every other week and be split as 9 am to 5 pm for 1 week, and 12 pm to 8 pm the other. There will be requirements to work 1 weekend in 4 as well.
Part time – The shifts are Monday to Friday – 7 pm to 11 pm;
Please only apply if you are able to commit to these shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With a strong focus on Customer Service and providing a friendly ear to patients during what can sometimes be a particularly unsettling time, our team of Housekeepers provide a vital service in our Hospital.
- In this role you will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of cleanliness within our fantastic hospital.
- This will include our Wards, Offices and Reception and you will ensure our beds are turned around in preparation for new patients in a timely manner.
Who we're looking for:
- You will ideally have experience in a cleaning capacity within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of infection control within a hospital would be beneficial, however, is not essential
- Flexibility to the required shifts
- Someone with a great work ethic who excels in customer service
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Export Administration Regulations
- Customer Service
- Infection Control