Available Hours: Permanent - Part Time - 30 Hours per week. About the role
We are looking for experienced Housing Assistants to join MHA. In this role you will provide a tailored, resident focussed and comprehensive housing management service for different tenures within a designated housing scheme. You will provide value added customer service in accordance with MHA's policies and procedures in the areas of Allocations, Housing management and Finance, Estate Management and Community Focus. About you
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:-
- Experience of working in housing related field
- Experience of managing financial plans/budget
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills, including planning, prioritising, report writing and record keeping
- Knowledge and understanding of the impact of housing person's health and wellbeing
- Ability to maintain all aspects of confidentiality
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A good level of literacy, including computer skills. Must be able to use Microsoft products
- Open listening skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to read and understand instructions
- Sensitivity to needs of older people
- Ability to use own initiative
For more information about the role please review the attached job description and person specification. Why join?
You will be joining an organisation with strong values, a highly supportive culture and a commitment to the safety and wellbeing of employees. In addition, you will work alongside highly motivated colleagues in an environment of strong teamwork whilst also having fun. This is a hugely rewarding role and a career to be proud of where every day you will go home knowing you made a positive difference to the lives of older people. In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer you loads more:
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the closing date and if a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early. Recruitment agencies: please note, MHA do not accept unsolicited CV's from recruitment agencies, regardless of whether they are on our Preferred Supplier List (PSL). We only accept CV's from agencies that have been appointed and briefed by MHA's Talent Acquisition Team.
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an option to buy annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- A discount scheme which includes savings with retail stores and online purchases.
- Access to a number of nationally recognised training courses and qualifications.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee assistance programme including free counselling and legal advice.
- Access to chaplaincy and pastoral support.
- Access to wellbeing resources.
- Family friendly policies.
- Long service awards.
- Cycle2Work salary sacrifice scheme.
- Healthcare scheme at competitive rates.