Housing Support Worker - Oldham - Long Term Temporary
Your new company
I am currently working with a large social housing provider to recruit a housing support worker for an on-going contract.
Your new role
You will provide high quality keyworker support for customers through advocacy, 1-2-1 support and in group work settings to include life skills and independent living skills.
- Manage the referral and allocation process including risk assessments
- Produce support plans and risk assessments
- Liaise with key professionals such as Social Care Workers, Probation, Housing and Police to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users
- Be a keyworker for all customers to identify and achieve goals
- Provide support with budgeting, welfare benefits and life skills to each customer on their allocated caseload.
- Conduct health and safety flat checks and raise any matters that may cause risk, harm or injury to themselves or others.
- Maintain accurate confidential and sensitive records
- Monitor and enforce the scheme tenancy conditions and house rules
- Liaise with Property Services and external contractors to ensure that repairs are reported and completed in a timely manner
- Assist with collecting rent payments
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience as a housing support worker/support worker/domestic violence worker.
Have a DBS on the update service or a DBS within the last 12 months, if not one can be provided for you
What you'll get in return
An on-going contract
Competitive pay rate
You will have a dedicated specialist social housing consultant who will support you throughout your assignment and will keep you up to date with other exciting job opportunities in the local area
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Financial Management
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Risk Analysis
- Criminal Justice