Working for this fast moving and dynamic company in Speke you will be required to provide a centralised human resource service ensuring efficiency of the service centre operations.
Working on a 6 month contract this busy role will require you to:
* Handling employee questions, transactions, and administration.
* Resolves complaints and enquiries that have been escalated
* Identify escalation trends and opportunities for accomplishing new and different requests
* Create, monitor, and closes out tickets in the case management tool
This role requires the successful candidate to have the following skills:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field preferred
* 2 years' experience including 1-3 years' experience in HR Operations, or Shared Services operations, or closely related experience
* Experience supporting multiple HR areas, such as Compensation, Benefits, Relocation, and Staffing
* Knowledge of HR Portal technology desired
* A broad knowledge of operational procedures and tools
* The ability to work under limited supervision