TFS Healthcare are seeking experienced ICU Nurses for a new rewarding opportunity helping to fight the spread of COVID-19.
We are looking for committed staff to support our NHS and those most vulnerable who have unfortunately been admitted into Critical Care.
Registered ICU Nurse job description:
- City Centre locations - Working with one of the Largest NHS Trusts in the UK
- Subsidised Parking
- Full local induction/trainings provided.
- Free Accommodation optional
- COVID Vaccinations available
- Enhanced Rates
- Minimum of 3 Long Day or Night shifts per week
To be eligible for this Registered ICU Nurse role:
- Previous ICU experience required.
- Competent and comfortable working within COVID confirmed areas
- Experience with Level 3 care - ideal but not essential as training will be provided
- 6 months recent UK NHS Experience
- A Current NMC PIN
- Full occupational Health Immunisation History
You will be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our Registered ICU Nurses the following benefits:
- Market leading pay rates
- 24 Hour Compliance Process and the ability to come in and register at our Local Office (if all documents requested are available)
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
FREE DBS and Mandatory Training (Including ILS) available
- Revalidation advice and ongoing clinical support provided by our own in-house clinicians - including a COVID hotline.
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
- 24 Hour Service - with the ability to book shifts around the clock.
- Summer and Christmas social events (pending COVID restrictions)
TFS Healthcare are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 0151 317 4800 or apply now.
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Intensive Care Unit