Daytime healthcare have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ICU nurse to join one of the UK's Largest Independently Owned non-profit hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located in Marylebone.
This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week (Days, nights and weekends.)
As an ICU Staff Nurse, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care, ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to our patients.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Registered Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
* Clinical experience within an Acute High Dependency or Intensive Care setting.
* ITU/Critical Care and/or Mentorship qualification is desirable, but we offer the required courses after an initial period of employment has been completed based on a fair interview process.
* Familiar with basic physiology and have a theoretical knowledge base for acute nursing, including mechanical ventilation, renal replacement therapies, advance haemodynamic monitoring, and knowledge on routine medication administered in Intensive Care Settings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Lead on the delivery of individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, ensuring the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation is in line with evidence base practices.
* Communicate effectively with dignity and respect to patients, relatives, staff and others giving consideration to potential barriers to understanding.
* Ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate IT Healthcare systems available.
* Maintain own continuing professional development in accordance with CPD requirements and contribute to formulation of own objectives and personal development plan.
If you are experienced ICU Nurse looking to work in a supportive working environment and progress in your career then apply today to secure a quick interview
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Marylebone) .