Imaging Administrator | Spire Murrayfield | Edinburgh | Full Time and Permanent | Band 3 Equivalent
Spire Murrayfield is currently looking for an Imaging Administrator to join our imaging team. The role is permanent, full time, shift patterns are between Mon- Friday 8am-8pm (8am-4pm or 12pm to 8pm (Saturdays on a rotational basis will be required).
Spire Edinburgh Hospital holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
- Contact patients and arrange radiology appointments liaising with other departments as appropriate.
- Provide explanations of estimates for pricing of radiology procedures for self- funding patients as required..
- Establish and maintain communication with people on routine care matters.
- Develop own and others’ personal development.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety and security for self and others.
- Contribute to the implementation of services.
- Help to maintain quality.
- Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights.
- Collect, collate and report routine and simple data and information e.g. NHS and BUPA spreadsheet data.
- Input patient data on to hospital and radiology information systems.
- Maintain general administrative duties e.g.filing/photocopying of documentation.
- Comply with data protection requirements.
- Transfer and deliver radiology reports to appropriate destinations.
- Assist in the training of other members of staff as required.
Who we're looking for:
- Experience of face to face customer/patient interaction
- Has excellent Administration skills using different databases and systems (training will be given)
- Exceptional phone manner
- Having previous medical knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Enthusiastic and energetic professional
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Staff Carpark
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 40 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jessica Boyd on jessica.boyd[ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Data Protection
- General Administrative Support
- Occupational Safety And Health