Imaging Lead Radiographer MRI - North-West London
Up to £44,503 p/annum | Private Healthcare
Here at MediTalent we are working with a beautiful private hospital client who are recruiting for a Lead MRI Radiographer. Our client pride themselves on establishing an outstanding reputation and offering the best customer care possible.
On offer is a negotiable salary of £44,503 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing to 30) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
We are looking for a Radiographer that is skilled within MRI, and capable to leading the MRI department. Previous lead experience is desired, however we are capable of looking at seniors looking at the step up.
• BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent and HCPC registered
• Vast experience and knowledge in MRI
• Experience in helping lead, supervising and training Radiographers
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary of £44,503 per annum
• 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
• Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
• Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging