Imaging Manager - MRI / CT | Coventry, West Midlands
Salary up to £58,000 p/annum | Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours
We are supporting in the recruitment of an experienced Imaging Manager who has a proven track record supervising / managing a diagnostic radiography department. Ideally the successful person will have previously worked within a deputy or managing position.
As a Radiographer, you'll provide a safe, efficient, and professional radiographic service, maintaining a high standard of individualised patient care. You'll mainly be managerially position, ensuring the smooth operations of the imaging department and working on improving the services provided, training staff, ensuring top patient care, and finding way to improve the department. There may moment where you'll need to jump in clinically, so a strong clinical background would be advantage.
- Ensuring the smooth and safe day to day running of the unit
- Team management including preparing rotas, appraisals, recruitment and managing annual leave requests
- Completing audits and ensuring compliance of the unit
- Updating documents, policies, risk assessment and risk registers
- Dealing with complaints, incidents and reviewing of patient satisfaction surveys
- Ordering of stock for the unit, ensuring efficient stock rotation
- Carrying out QA and ensuring all equipment is maintained (PPM) all faults reported promptly, and repairs carried out to maintain the service.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of safety alerts, NICE and CQC guidance
- Attending Meetings (Clinical Governance, Health, and safety etc) and sharing information with the team
- Regularly reporting unit operations to the UME Group
- Seeking and obtaining business development opportunities.
You will have:
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong understanding of CQC compliance
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
- Clinical / Management Experience and technical knowledge of broad range of Radiography procedures
- Ability to administer IV contrast media.
- Exemplary professional approach and patient skills; particularly with claustrophobic patients.
- Excellent communication skills and use of English language.
- Cardiac CT / MRI knowledge is desirable.
- CT Interventional experience is desirable
- Recognised IV Cannulation and administration course.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £58,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical (vitality)
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Business Development
- Clinical Works