Imaging Manager - Diagnostic Radiography | Reading, Berkshire
Fantastic opportunity to join an amazing company which will support you throughout your career! Chance to join as an Imaging Manager at this amazing private hospital to ensure the smooth operations of their radiology department.
It is essential for this role to have previous managerial experience within a multi-modality department. Due to the nature of this role you'll need to be able to provide the highest level of leadership and promote a strong team morale to focus on ensuring the best patient care possible. In this role, as a member of the Management Team contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Previous experience in supervising/managing a radiology department
- Be able to provide strategic, operation and business development of the hospital.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 per annum
- 35 days holiday per annum
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.