Imaging Manager - Diagnostic Radiography - Clinical & Management
£50,000 p/annum | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Our client is searching for an experienced Imaging Manager to lead their Imaging Team. Private Hospital which is offering a very exciting opportunity to be part of the changes they are going through!
The Imaging department currently offers a range of services inclusive of; X-ray, MRI scanning using Siemens Avanto 1.5T, Ultrasound, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening, Liver biopsy, Interventional Procedures. Regarding the managerial aspect, you would be clinically focused, so staff supervision & development, team building, diary management.
You'll be required to provide clinical & business leadership and strategic direction to the Imaging Department by; Developing and managing service delivery within the area of responsibility with a high degree of professionalism ensuring effective deployment, utilisation and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive, patient focused service. As a member of the Management Team contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital...
Key Skills and Experience
- Management / Supervisory experience in multi-modality Imaging department
- Strong clinical ability in management and treatments
- Ability to analyse to liaise with the Hospital Directors and contribute to the strategic, operational and development of the hospital.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Liver Biopsies
- Team Building