In-Patient Clinical Service Manager | Competitive salary dependent on experience | Edinburgh | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Edinburgh has expanded its services and as a result, we have a brand new opportunity for an In-Patient Clinical Services Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional to join our team and play a critical part in our period of growth!
Murrayfield hospital was established as a purpose-built hospital in 1984, conveniently located in the west of Edinburgh. In 2015 our consulting rooms had a £1 million refurbishment. In 2010 we opened Shawfair Park Hospital, a day case facility, based in southeast Edinburgh. Each of our hospitals practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
Duties and responsibilities:
As In-Patient Clinical Services Manager, you will be responsible for the effective and safe running of our day-case facility at Shawfair Park Hospital, this will include but not limited to day-to-day people management, rota planning and clinical governance. We are also looking to expand to our services and you will play a key role in this expansion.
Who we're looking for:
- NMC Qualified Nurse with previous experience of managing a team
- Advanced communication skills
- Senior clinical management experience
- Evidence and in-depth knowledge of clinical governance and clinical audit.
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees' well-being through work-life balance, ongoing development, support, and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales, and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy on [ Link removed ] or 07885709282.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Clinic Management Systems