It’s a very exciting time to join Bradford hospice with this in mind we are looking for an experienced Ward Manager to work with the team at a transformational phase in our development as we move towards an integrated place based system of care across the region.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced clinical leader with a visionary approach who will support the nursing team and manage the day to day running of the In-patient unit and supporting the patients and families who require our specialist care the most.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Band 6 or Band 7 ward manager who is looking for their next challenge and who will bring their motivational leadership skills to develop the unit as part of the wider service strategy in order for us to best meet the needs of those patients who require care on the ward. Working in collaboration with other clinical managers you will support the development of services with our specialist nursing team and will facilitate change and development across the service to meet the needs of the local population.
The successful candidate will be working with the senior leadership team and colleagues to continuously improve the standard of care and ensure governance structures are embedded throughout the services.
What we are looking for:
* Collaborative working experience
* Strong managerial skills
* Proven clinical experience within a similar environment
* Experience in education and training to support staff development
* Experience in managing change
What’s in it for you:
* Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
* Group Personal Pension Scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
* Continuous development
* Industry leading training programmes
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Flexible Working