Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and assess the risks and needs of domestic abuse victims using an evidence based risk identification checklist.
• Provide a short term crisis intervention service through individual safety planning and personal support.
• Work with high risk victims of domestic abuse to help them access service to keep them and their children safe.
• Understand multi-agency partnership structures and work within a multi-agency setting.
Qualifications & Experience (essential):
• Experience working with victims of domestic violence.
• Independent Domestic Violence Advocate (IDVA) qualification or equivalent.
If you are interested please call Sean Devlin on [Click here to apply]
or email me your CV to [Click here to apply]
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly in this role and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.