Our client is recruiting for a permanent full time Infection Prevention and Control Lead Nurse to join them in a private cosmetic surgery hospital in Bromsgrove that specializes in cosmetic and bariatric surgery.
You will be required to travel to other sites when required, therefore flexibility is essential.
* Register Nurse/NMC Registration
* Experience providing surgical nursing care
* Be fully trained in infection control
Infection prevention and Control Lead Nurse Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintaining an excellent level of in all of the operational locations within the Group.
* You will provide leadership and operational management support to the clinical and non-clinical teams on a national basis, to ensure infection prevention and control standards are consistently adhered to in every location.
* To coordinate and manage surveillance data ensuring continuous monitoring, investigation and treatment of infections and ensuring full data capture of all of the groups clinicians.
* To facilitate staff training and development through ongoing provision of formal and informal educational programmes related to infection prevention and control.
* Act as a point of clinical escalation to staff in relation to infection prevention and control.
If you are an Infection Prevention and Control Nurse looking to move into the cosmetic sector apply today to secure a quick interview
Training And Development
Data Capture (Sql)