Service Care Solutions are looking for a Information Provision Officer to cover a major contract in the Worcestershire area.
The main purpose of the role is to manage, analyse and provide performance information for Warwickshire and West Mercia Police and external agencies, enabling the organisations to continually improve performance and manage risk.
1. Manage the day to day running of management information systems across both forces and analyse data to support strategic, tactical and daily performance management processes which drive activity around risk.
2. Bring performance issues and risk to the attention of the Chief Inspector - Continuous Improvement, for action.
3. Prepare technical reports relating to systems specifications, data manipulation and analysis and ensure that mandatory information and data to external agencies are submitted and quality assured.
4. Interrogate systems, collate analyse and provide management information to Heads of Business areas, Chief Officers, Police and Crime Commissioners, Home Office and HMIC.
5. Design data returns, data presentation and develop standard performance reports.
6. Provide technical guidance, support and assistance in the use of performance systems and access to information.
7. Identify additional data sources and other ways to enhance accuracy of data in the performance systems within both Forces to support Continuous Improvement approach through checking and fault finding/fixing where appropriate.
8. Implement and test software upgrades and patches in collaboration with ICT
If you are interested, please ring Martin Cookson on [Click here to apply]