Administrator | Cheam, Sutton |
Spire St Anthony’s Hospital have an opportunity for an Inpatient Administrator. You will be part of a team that prides itself on providing exemplary service to our Patients, Visitors and Colleagues at all times.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be multi skilled in the use of in-house computer applications providing flexibility within the role and possess the ability to investigate and resolve enquiries at a fast pace.
- To deal with enquiries from patients, staff and visitors in a courteous, timely and efficient manner. This may be by face to face or telephone.
- To accurately maintain the departmental filing systems and carry out routine photocopying of required documentation.
- To practice and maintain a high standard of confidentiality at all times and exercise absolute discretion in the use of all patient/consultant and staff information.
Who we’re looking for:
- We are looking for someone who has had previous customer service experience with ability to cope with a busy back office environment. Someone who is able to manage their time effectively, who works on their own initiative and has great attention to detail.
- You will have the ability to work in a team or on your own initiative with a flexible attitude towards working the hours required to meet the needs of the business
- If you are proactive, are a good team player and have a great eye for detail then this is the role for you!
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact URL blocked - click to apply
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications