Inpatient Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Cambridge | Full Time
Spire Cambridge Lea is now looking to recruit an Inpatient Physiotherapist to join their warm and supportive team in the Physiotherapy department.
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. We believe it’s’ our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and highly experienced support staff.
The Hospital is going through a £10 million refit that will modernise our 5 Theatres and 44 bedded ward. Also included in the upgrade will be the Imaging and short stay departments, increasing the number of pods to 19. The Endoscopy suite will also be JAG compliant level and there will be an extended 2 bed recovery unit.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assess patient’s health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and those of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
Who we're looking for:
- You will be an HCPC Registered Physiotherapist with a minimum of 6 months experience on an Inpatient Ward.
- Experience of assessing diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Evidence of applying effective clinical reasoning strategies to complex cases with supervision
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarena at [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires