Inpatient Physiotherapist | Band 6 | Permanent | Excellent development opportunities
Spire Manchester is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Inpatient Physiotherapist to join our high performing Physiotherapy Team. This is your opportunity to join one of the UK’s best private hospitals, work with the best consultants in the North West and take your career to the next level.
Spire Manchester Hospital is a brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services. The rapidly expanding team in Manchester consists of over 500 colleagues, who thrive in the welcoming atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and progressive
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient service across a 7 day working rota.
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks.
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for:
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Evidence of post-graduate learning within a specialist field
- At least 3 years’ post graduate clinical experience
- Experience of assessing, treating and supporting a range of patients/cases across the Inpatient setting
- Experience in Orthopaedic and Respiratory Physiotherapy, including On-Call
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are key to continue our high standards of patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite Gym
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Laura Irving on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications