Salary: To £42,000 + Pension + Private Healthcare Insurance + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + more!
The Ward Managers that we represent often discuss the challenges they face in ensuring that their nursing teams are adequately trained, and the wards are adequately staffed. This leading private hospital has eliminated this problem for their ward teams – they take recruitment seriously and have significantly invested in expanding their nursing teams to ensure their people and patients receive the support that they need.
Perhaps you are an existing Ward Manager or Charge Nurse/Sister who is looking for more responsibility managing a total of 56 inpatients beds (x 2 wards) and an Enhanced Recovery Unit.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
- An award-winning hospital represented by world-leading clinicians that are passionate about time to care.
- High levels of investment taking place – they are committed to improving their current facilities and offering more specialist services for their patients.
- Excellent training and development opportunities – be mentored by the industries best people, have access to world-class technology and develop skills that will be put to full use!
The Hiring Manager stated; “This is an exciting career opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent patient care. We offer a broad range of complex surgical treatment and we are able to give our patients more time to care"
What you will do as an Inpatients Services Manager:
- You will have responsibility for and provide exemplary 24 hour planned care for inpatients and day cases whilst managing more than one clinical team in multiple areas.
- Reporting to the Head of Clinical Services and with a team of c30 Nurses and 5 Sisters, you will offer highly visible and supportive leadership – working with your team to help them provide exemplary care to their patients.
- You must have an active NMC registration and have a proven track record of successfully managing clinical teams within a ward environment.
Why other Nurses work with this business:
- This well-established hospital has 6 theatres, 60+ beds and provides a wide range of complex acute care for their local community.
- As part of the hospital management team you can expect to be empowered to meet business goals. They actively seek new ways of working.
- State of the art facilities – this hospital has invested heavily in their facilities to ensure that their patients have access to industry leading technology and treatments – resulting in their 97% patient satisfaction rating.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Guy Stroud at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 1806.