Physiotherapist - Inpatients | Essex, Brentwood
Band 6 equivalent - Up to £39,027 p/annum
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Inpatients Physiotherapist with to join their high performing team. This is an ideal opportunity for a physiotherapist seeking to develop both their clinical and leadership skills.
As a Physiotherapist you will be required to deliver high quality, responsive inpatients, and orthopaedic physiotherapy service. Fantastic opportunity to work within the Private sector and further develop your potential.
- HCPC Registered and ongoing record of CPD development
- Inpatient / Orthopaedic experience would be desired
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £39,027 per annum
- Professional development and progression
- 35 days annual leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Private medical insurance
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply now or alternatively get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168.
Due to the requirements of our client, it is essential you have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- Health Care