TFS Healthcare are delighted to recruit for a unique opening with an award winning specialist private hospital in Reading seeking an Inpatients Staff Nurse with full flexibility on working hours.
Providing high standard nursing care, high quality communication across the MDT and provide an enthusiasm to reach those high standards.
This role suits someone that wants to enhance their career, work with state of the art technology and is looking for certain requirements with their working hours. Whether that be for childcare, requiring days only, nights only, or you just don't like working on Tuesday nights!
Salary: Up to £31K + unsocial enhancements
Welcome Bonus may be offered to applicants with significant experience
This group offer:
- An open and honest working culture dedicated to growth and development
- Senior clinical leaders on the floor with the staff embedding themselves in the team environment
- Ongoing development of services with the chance to work on outpatients or day surgery
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free incentives such as free on site yoga, massages and more
- Income Protection Insurance for long term illness
- Season Ticket Loan
- Life Assurance
- Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Initiatives
- Private Medical Insurance
- Good transport links
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Licensed Practical Nurse