Staff Nurse - Intensive Therapy Unit (ITU)
Location: Sutton / Surrey, UK
Salary: £25,655 - £31,534 (annual) depending on experience
Role: Permanent, Full-time position
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for an Intensive Therapy Unit (ITU) Staff Nurse to join a large private hospital in Sutton / Surrey! This can be a very easy and simple commute from London!
The impressive hospital has 92 private rooms each with en-suite facilities, six operating theatres including three laminar flow theatres and a hybrid theatre, level 3, 8-bedded critical care unit, an endoscopy suite, catheterisation laboratory and more!
You will be caring for 2/3 patients at a time, ensuring that you focus on patient centred care only. This is shown to improve patient satisfaction, allow you to develop a relationship with your patients enforcing better job satisfaction and enforce collaborative and coordinated care!
They are looking to fill a permanent full-time position!
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with their free onsite car park
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating all aspects of patient care
- Delivering a high standard of patient care applying evidence-based practice
- Caring for level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Be able to assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Be able to provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Looking after post cardiothoracic surgical and general patients
- Receiving patients from theatre
- Being able to work in a multidisciplinary team in all areas of ITU and supporting your colleagues
We are looking for you to be:
- An NMC Registered Nurse
- 2 years ITU experience
- ITU certificate (desirable)
- Cardiothoracic experience preferable but not essential
Don't miss out! Apply with your CV to get onto the shortlist!
Any questions contact me on 0203 319 3235 or via email:
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successful referring them.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeries
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Critical Care
- Evidence Based Practice
- Health Care
- Multidisciplinary Approach