Interim Care Home Quality Assurance Auditor
Salary: 48,000 Pro-Rata plus £5,000 Car Allowance.
Excelcare are a large private care home provider. We currently have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Manager within the older people’s care home sector who has experience in multi-site quality auditing to become part of our Quality Assurance team.
To support Home Management and their teams to continually improve standards and achieve full compliance along with completing action plans and support on inspection outcomes.
As the Care Quality Assurance Auditor you will have in depth knowledge of CQC regulations and legislative requirements as well as an understanding of statutory requirements and good practice in relation to safeguarding adults?
This is an interim contract (45 hours per week). You will be required to undertake regular travel to our sites as required. Our Head Office is based in Bromley, Kent and our portfolio of 33 homes cover Milton Keynes, Essex, Cambridge and South London.
We are a progressive care home provider with a clear vision, strong leadership and ambitious growth plans and as a Care Home Quality Assurance Auditor we will be looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role with a strong background in the elderly care home sector eg: Registered Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, CQC Inspector, Turnaround Manager.
- Up to date and relevant knowledge of the national legislative framework and good practice relating to older peoples service provision?
- A recognised management qualification such as Level 5 or have experience as a CQC inspector
- A UK driving licence and has access to own car. (Mileage will be paid)
Benefits of joining us:
- 33 days Annual Leave (Including bank Holidays)
- Extensive employee discounts and memberships
- Working with a driven and motivated team
If this sounds like your next role please apply online today or contact one of the recruitment team on 0208 313 5003.