Intermediate Care Manager
£45,000 to £50,000 plus bonus
Purosearch are actively searching for an enthusiastic, customer focused Intermediate Care Manager to lead and inspire a team at a nursing home close to the bustling city of Leeds. My client runs purpose built nursing homes that provide nursing and residential care for the elderly. My client is committed to excellence in all that they do.
Intermediate Care Manager Requirements:
• RGN qualified with valid Nursing PIN
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Intermediate Care Manager Benefits:
• A competitive salary of upto £50,000 per annum plus bonus
• On-going training and development
• Annual Leave entitlement
• Several company benefits and schemes
This is a medium service which has a good CQC rating. The home is situated close to Leeds and the M62 and easily accessible from both Leeds and Wakefield. The home has a warm and welcoming feel for both residents and staff. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence.
The Intermediate Care Manager will be a natural leader who will have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times.
To apply please contact Shona on [Click here to apply]
or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org