We have an immediate requirement for IT Business Analyst to support process operations of our global biotech client in Dublin.
* The role is responsible for the successful implementation of IT solutions that directly support process operations
* Conducting developing and completing appropriate validation and testing, up to and including PQ.
* Ensuring that the systems are maintained in a validated state, and for keeping the underlying technology current, as part of an active lifecycle management program.
* Implementing system changes and conducting system investigations for specified IT systems in such as manner as to ensure they maintain the safe and compliant operation of the site
* A key component of this role is the ability to work closely with Enterprise IT Platform teams and Global Infrastructure organisations to ensure that both project deliverables and ongoing operations receive appropriate support.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
* 5+ years GxP (life science, pharma, med device) experience
* Experience with Manufacturing IT system implementation and validation (as per the SDLC methodology)
* Experience with E-Doc and Bio-G
* Decision making and problem-solving skills
* Experience with the implementation and on-going support of Manufacturing IT solutions, particularly MES would be a plus