Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, you will join a team of IT analysts, providing first line technical support to users both on-site, and remotely.
Although we will train and familiarise you with our systems, you will need to be an experienced service desk analyst to be successful in this role. Excellent communication skills are essential, you must have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in person, via written communications, and over the telephone.
Receiving calls from users, and working through incidents raised on our ticketing system, you are responsible for providing fast and effective technical support. Using a methodical and logical approach, you will diagnose and resolve varying infrastructure, hardware and software related issues. You will also contribute to our growing knowledge library, by writing your own knowledge articles and user manuals. Location
Your primary place of work will be at our head office in Litchfield, though you may be asked to work from home. All required equipment will be provided, but you will need a suitable workspace at home.
Package & benefits In return you will be rewarded with:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A methodical and logical approach to troubleshooting.
- The ability to use your own initiative, to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Strong working knowledge on networking, infrastructure and telephone systems.
- Ability to provide technical support for Microsoft operating systems, predominantly Windows 10, Windows server 2019 and server 2016.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware issues on Laptop's, Desktops, Printers, network equipment, and peripheral devices.
- Ability to co-ordinate third party hardware repair and service suppliers.
- Ability to administrate Active Directory, group policies, and Microsoft Exchange accounts (on-prem & 365)
- Ability to provide technical support for the Microsoft 365 suit and bespoke software.
- Must be able to prioritise a variable workload, meet deadlines, and know when to escalate
- Ideally you will have experience using PowerShell, although this is not a requirement.
- Up to £24,000 Salary pro rata
- 23 holidays +bank holidays + 1day birthday leave
- Benefits package
- Customer Service
- Group Policy
- Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Operating Systems