Are you a competent ITU Nurse looking for flexible adhoc shifts?
Hojona Mind specialist nursing team has a wealth of experience finding temporary and permanent jobs across the country in the NHS organisations.
We have ongoing opportunities for ITU Nurses to work in NHS hospitals working on busy wards.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities available for experienced and dedicated ITU Nurse to provide care and support throughout the UK.
Benefits of working for Hojona Mind:
* Full or part time hours
* A dedicated consultant who will be your point of contact
* Weekly pay
* Free Uniform
* Referral bonus
* Attractive pay rates
As a ITU Nurse, you will have:
* Valid NMC pin
* Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress
* Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical condition
* Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members
* Begin treatment and monitor doses
Please call Ella in the nursing team for information on (phone number removed)
Alternatively apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist
Licensed Practical Nurse