Emergency Personnel are recruiting experienced ITU Nurses to support a complex care client at home in the community. As a ITU Nurse working with Emergency Personnel, you will be responsible for the day-to-day nursing care of the client and provide clinical support to the family.
We are looking for committed individuals that can provide continuity of care to our packages. We ensure you have all the support you need through our dedicated team of care coordinators and clinical leads.
You will need the below requirements:
• Current NMC Registration
• Experience working in ITU/Community
. Experience working with hickman line
As an ITU Nurse with Emergency Personnel you’ll benefit from:
• Excellent rates of pay - earn up to £50 ph
• Long-term regular work with the same clients
• Full-time work and short-term shift patterns
• 24/7 on call support and assistance from our clinical team
• The opportunity to further develop your career and expertise
• Support with revalidation
• The opportunity to truly impact client care with positive outcomes
• Working alongside a team who are passionate about delivering the best complex care in the community
If you are looking for a role in the community, we have a position for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £40.00-£50.00 per hour
Hardworking And Dedicated