I am working with a leading pharmaceutical/life sciences business which is a global leader in its field. This is an extremely exciting, newly created role which has arisen due to significant & continued expansion of the manufacturing facility, based on their site in West Lothian. This position would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to learn, develop & progress their career within a great working enviornment. The role will be fast-paced & challenging, working in an ever-changing environment to maximise the profitability of a diverse & varied supply chain.
* Procure services and materials from approved Suppliers
* Review & update item data within the MRP system
* Work closely with Engineers and Planners to develop procurement strategy
* Driving cost improvements across the supply chain
* Expediting the delivery of goods & services
* Develop strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues
* Adopt & implement lean supply chain practices
* Some previous procurement experience within a manufacturing environment
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Excellent organisational ability
* A positive attitude towards creating and maintaining company culture.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ideally working towards CIPS qualifications
* An enthusiasm and ability to learn new skills
In return you can expect a competitive salary and play a key role in the development of the company's future success and with many development opportunities.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts