* Add to favourites
Job Reference: J198-A-19-7034
Ramsay Health Care UK
Park Hill Hospital, Doncaster
Park Hill Hospital is one of South Yorkshire's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services.
Located on the site of the Doncaster & Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust site, Park Hill Hospital opened in April 1995. The ward consists of 21 beds, 17 of which are in single rooms, all with en-suite facility. As one of South Yorkshire's leading private and NHS 'Choose & Book' hospital's, Park Hill is at the forefront of medical technology and patient care. If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then Park Hill Hospital is for you. Park Hill Hospital presently has 1 theatre. The hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Physiotherapist on a Full-Time basis, as part of the clinical team to assess diagnose and provide high quality individualised treatment programmes for patients.
Key responsibilities include:
* The team provides a comprehensive range of care to all types of surgical patient's both pre and post operatively.
* The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
* The successful applicant will work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will also have:
* Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy
* A Member of the CSP and registered with the HCPC
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
* Demonstrated Customer Service skills
* Demonstrated Computer Skills
* Private Healthcare experience (Desirable)
In return we offer:
* Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
* 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
* Private Healthcare
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
* Subsidised Staff Restaurant
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Park Hill Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Closing date: Friday 1st November 2019
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Apply for this job
37.5 hours per week
Allied Health Professionals
Read this before applying
* Job Description & Person Specification (69 KB)
Apply for this job
Tom Jackson - Senior Physiotherapist
Email Address: [Click here to apply]
Telephone: [Click here to apply]
* None Available
* None Available
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.