Band 6 Accident and Emergency Nurse
King's College Hospital, London
£38,768 - £46,124 inclusive of London allowance
Pulse is working alongside King's College Hospital to support their Denmark Hill site in London with the recruitment of Band 6 Accident and Emergency (A&E) nurses.
King's Emergency Department (ED) sees more than 120,000 emergency patients every year - about 350 patients a day. About 25% of their patients are under 16, while 10% are over 65.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity to be employed directly by the Trust.
The ED department is open to anyone who needs urgent hospital care because of an illness or accident. It is also often known as Accident & Emergency, A&E or Casualty. Therefore, this Band 6 role will be integral to a patients' journey from entering the hospital, going through triage and then referral through the main hospital site to discharge.
- Opportunity to work within a leading Trauma centre in London - you will gain experience caring for the most acute patients first
- With the recent opening of their new heli-pad, King's College Hospital are proud to promote they are the first Major Trauma Centre in London to be granted permission for air ambulances to land at night as well as during daylight hours. The new development will ensure patients receive the same level of timely care 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Support with ALS / ILS when you join the Trust
- NHS pension
- Generous NHS annual leave
- Study days
- Salary - £38,768 - £46,124 inclusive of London allowance
- Current NMC registration
- Further relevant professional studies - Emergency nursing or equivalent
- Demonstratable clinical expertise within ED nursing
- Ability to organise and manage day to day departmental activities
For more info you can call us on 0208 167 5374 or email
- Clinical Works
- Emergency Nursing