We are currently looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join Agar Children's Centre based in Camden.
The contract length is a 3 month temporary contract, starting preferably on 10 December, working 20 hours over Monday - Friday.
The hourly pay rate for this role is £10.50 per hour.
•Holder of a Food Hygiene Certificate
•Knowledge of basic health & safety requirements.
•Knowledge & ability to prepare, cook and serve meals within the Centre.
•Knowledge of stock control.
About the role:
•To assist the cook in day to day kitchen tasks to ensure that all meals served are balanced and take into consideration all ethnic, religious and dietary needs of the clients and staff.
•To purchase, prepare, cook and serve meals as required.
•To wash crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils either by hand or in a dishwasher and clean kitchen appliances where appropriate.
•To have day to day contact with clients of the establishment, being sensitive to their needs and reporting any concerns to senior officers.
Benefits of SCS
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes & bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this job is not for you however you have someone in mind, REFER THEM! We offer a great referral bonus of £250 for every referred candidate who gets placed in to work!
If you would like to apply for this role or request more information please do get in contact with me at [Click here to apply]
or alternatively call [Click here to apply]