Fantastic opportunity for an experienced lab supervisor or manager to join a leading international testing laboratory at the forefront of COVID testing.
* Scheduling of tasks and analyses for the testing team
* Supervision of lab practices and SOPs
* Training and development of team members
* Troubleshooting and continuous improvement of processes
* Day to day line management of a team of analysts
* Degree in a scientific discipline - e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Life Sciences
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in a laboratory environment (ideally including life science techniques e.g. PCR, qPCR etc.)
* Experience of supervising or managing a team of lab analysts
* Familiar with high throughput testing environment
* Excellent communication skills
This role is offered on an initial contract basis (up to June 2021) with the possibility of being made permanent.
Due to the highly sensitive nature of the work, applicants should note that security clearance will be required for this role therefore you will have had to live in the UK for the last three years.
Keywords: COVID, PCR, qPCR, lab, laboratory, manager, supervisor, management, training, development, London, South East, Twickenham, Teddington, VRS6821EB
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies
Training And Development
Continuous Improvement Process