Stainless Restoration Ltd is a fast paced, forward thinking company rooted in the metal finishing industry in the heart of South Manchester. We service all sectors requiring pristine metal finishes be it Aerospace, Automative, Oil and Gas, Defence or Nuclear. We have an exciting opportunity for a technician to join our young lab as we move towards UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation.
You will be joining a team of chemists and blending operators to support the daily operation of our diverse business, and maintain the lab to a stringent quality standard.
Your role will include:
* Quality control chemical analysis using auto-titrator, analytical scales, ion chromatographer, atomic absorption spectrometer and spectrophotometer. Full training will be provided
* Data maintenance and recording
* Equipment maintenance
* Stock monitoring
* Ensure compliance to ISO 9001
* Assist with bulk chemical blending
We are keen to nurture young talents providing plenty of space and the challenges to grow.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter should you satisfy the following requirements:
* A-levels Chemistry (B) qualification minimum
* Demonstrate practical experience in a laboratory environment and able to independently follow procedures with precision
* Keen eye for detail
* UK driver’s license for longer than 1 year
Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
Oil And Gas