Due to a site expansion we are currently looking to recruit a QC Analyst, This role is permanent and will join a business that is growing both in headcount but also in size. You must have working knowledge of both GC and HPLC.
* To provide a comprehensive analytical service, testing products and raw materials as scheduled by the QC coordinator in line with customer demand and business requirements.
* Report analytical results accurately and in a timely manner as dictated by QC, production and customer requirements.
* Look for ways to improve in-process analysis and assist in coaching and developing other members of the team.
* Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are met including (but not limited to) workplace organisation, work instructions, risk assessments, and control, COSHH assessments, housekeeping standards in accordance with GLP and GMP.
* Provide accurate and timely analytical support as required for internal and external customers as scheduled by the QC Coordinator
* Work with Development on the analytical aspect of New Product Introduction and Existing Product Development.
* Ensure all Laboratory paperwork is completed on time and in full to the required standard.
* Ensure all work complies with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
* Basic maintenance of laboratory equipment including performing calibration duties as required
* Monitor and maintain stock levels of reagents and consumables.
* Generate, interpret and report on analytical data to support services and communicate this on time and in full.
* Complete all QC documentation in compliance with Company procedures
* Carry out minor analytical method development to improve analysis, including HPLC, GC, spectrophotometric techniques and titrations
* Undertake any other duties of which the responsibility, skill and experience required fall within a post holder's expected capability and commensurate with the post holder's position in the company.
In the Spring of 2017 Fine Organics Limited was acquired by Lianhetech, one of the largest Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations in China to provide their global customer base with innovative solutions for supply and manufacture in different geographical regions. Since Lianhetech acquired the Seal Sands site they have invested in the core areas of the business. With over 50m investment the site is in a period of change, a further investment has been secured to expand the current site and increase the current headcount. This is a great time to join a company that is not only investing in it's site but also it's people.
In the Spring of 2017 Fine Organics Limited was acquired by Lianhetech, one of the largest Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations in China to provide their global customer base with innovative solutions for supply and manufacture in different geographical regions. Since Lianhetech acquired the Seal Sands site they have invested in the core areas of the business. With over 50m investment the site is in a period of change, a further investment has been secured to expand the current s
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Chemistry (or very closely aligned subject) degree with experience as an analyst in a fine chemical or pharmaceutical industry role. HPLC and GC experience.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Experience of working in a GMP environment / method development experience / cleaning validation experience.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 50 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application
Product Quality Assurance
Good Manufacturing Practices
Process Analysis (Business)