Laboratory Chemist; Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire; circa £28K.
A market-leading, International Fluid Manufacturer is recruiting. This company produces a range of high performance, specialist products for a diverse and interesting range of industrial applications. The company is recognised as one of the world’s principal suppliers to manufacturing industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Food, Paper and Steel and have their UK headquarters, laboratories, and manufacturing plant in Stoke-on-Trent.
The company is currently looking to appoint a customer-focussed Laboratory Chemist. This varied role will involve.
* Laboratory analysis of incoming customer test samples using a full range of test methods and equipment.
* Metal working Coolant testing.
* Testing of samples of water for outflow discharges for compliance with water authority limits for the site.
* Testing IBC wash system fluids.
* Quality control laboratory duties as part of the cross-department rota support.
* Assisting R&D Chemists on various project work.
* To develop an overall understanding of all laboratory activities as a key team member.
Applicants should be educated to HNC, BSc or equivalent level in Chemistry or a related subject and have experience gained from a similar role. Applications will also be considered from recent Chemistry graduates looking to develop a career within manufacturing.
Those applying should also have an ambitious and flexible attitude towards work and their career.
Due to the expected high number of applicants, we are unable to respond to all applicants; therefore if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, regrettably it has been unsuccessful.
Please visit the Intro Personnel website to view all our current vacancies
- Service Orientation