We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Manager to join and lead an expanding, dynamic team of Biophysicists. This is a dual lab based and managerial role, using a range of techniques for the analysis of biopharmaceuticals.
A successful candidate would be leading a team working in a company which provides analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical, GMP regulated environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a dynamic team of Scientists ensuring the timely management of projects, reviewing technical data, and supporting the team with method optimisation and development.
* BSc/MSc/PhD Biochemistry / Chemistry (or related scientific discipline) is essential.
* Comprehensive experience of team management in a biological environment.
* Working in and having a strong understanding of GMP lab principles.
* Experience with training, supervising and coordinating junior scientists.
* Strong method development and validation experience
* In depth understanding of Biological Characterisation with extensive experience using Biophysical and Chromatography.
If you match the requirements above and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply to VRS now!
Keywords: Management, Lab manager, Team Lead, Team Manager, biophysics, biopharma, protein characterization, GMP, peptide mapping, disulphide bridge mapping, intact mass analysis, host cell protein analysis, LC-QQQ-MS, LC-MS, circular dichroism, DC, dynamic light scattering, SEC, DLS, DSC, FTIR, NMR, CD, SEC MALLS, SPR, VRS6972TN
Good Manufacturing Practices