Opportunity for an experienced analytical chemistry Laboratory Manager to join a prestigious drug testing company at an exciting time of expansion!
Managing all aspects of day-to-day operations, your key responsibilities will include:
* Leading and supervising a team of ca.25
* Managing analytical workflow; planning, prioritising and assigning tasks and projects
* Providing line management to team members including recruitment, appraisals, training etc.
* Leading the implementation of new methods and equipment e.g. LCMS, GCMS, GCMSMS
* Establishing new processes and SOPs
* Troubleshooting methods and instrumentation as required
Applications are invited from experienced analytical chemists with:
* Significant experience in chromatography and mass spectrometry, confident troubleshooting methods and instrumentation
* Strong experience in line management and supervising a large team
* Thorough understanding of ISO17025 and UKAS regulations
* Experience working in a fast-paced laboratory environment
Apply now to VRS to be considered for this role!
Due to the highly sensitive nature of the work, applicants should note that security clearance will be required for this role, therefore you will have had to live in the UK for the last three years.
Key Words: South West London, Surrey, Slough, Middlesex, Laboratory Manager, Lab manager, Team Leader, supervisor, supervise, ISO17025, UKAS, Analytical chemistry, LCMS, GCMS, GCMSMS, gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, mass spec, VRS6855EB
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Confident And Emotionally Stable
Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry