Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for our client based in Milton Keynes for a laboratory quality inspector on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
Salary on offer is £23,000 per annum, paid on an hourly rate of £12.30 per hour and weekly.
(Apply online only)/(Apply online only) Monday-Friday on a rotational basis
* You will be working within a team of four who are responsible for quality assurance for our client
•To audit and promote quality, hygiene and GMP standards within the packing centre
* Completing all site GMPs
* Ensuring any faults or quality concerns are raised with the team leader and rectified
* Take an active part within morning meetings
* Sampling as scheduled at all specific points on raw materials, manufacturing process and finished goods in terms of chemical and microbiological analysis.
* Micro analysis of samples as per specified methods.
* Inform Technical/Production Managers of results outside specification for instigation of corrective actions.
* Observe company health and safety procedures as laid down, and be proactive in ensuring continuance of updating procedures
* Give technical support to the other company departments when required
The ideal candidate:
* Have experience within a similar role ideally within the FMCG sector within frozen/chill environment
* If no previous relevant experience a degree within microbiology would be considered
* Have a positive attitude towards work and be keen to learn new skills
* Have a good eye for detail
* Have strong communication skills
* Be flexible with working hours
If interested please send a CV
and we will be in touch, interviews are to be held ASAP with an immediate start available
Good Manufacturing Practices