Laboratory Stores Technician
SRG is delighted to be supporting one of our expanding Drug Discovery clients with their search for a Laboratory Stores Technician. Reporting into the Laboratory & Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for laboratory stock management, laboratory maintenance and supporting facilities. Using your proven organisational and effective communication skills, you will play a pivotal role in providing high quality support services to the wider research company.
* Stock Management - managing levels of consumables across various storage sites
* Handling of compressed gas and cryogenics
* Updating and maintaining the company database
* Monitoring and tracking orders to ensure the timely delivery of consumables and materials
* Laboratory Waste Management - autoclaving, liquid waste disposal
* Media preparation and glassware washing
* Equipment management - reporting faults, logging service reviews
* Supporting facilities and reporting any laboratory or building issues for escalation
* Supporting Health & Safety with regular site inspections and checklists
* Work closely with the company H&S officer to update and maintain H&S documentation
Ideal candidates will have proven industrial experience of working in a Stores or Laboratory Support role. Proven experience of stock management, laboratory support and facilities is required. Candidates must display a passionate aptitude for supporting colleagues to provide high quality support services. The ability to be highly flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing working environment is also critical and candidates must have excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please feel free to reach out - (url removed) / (phone number removed)
- Attention To Detail