ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
Basis : Full Time - 12 month Maternity Cover
Shift : Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
About the Position
You will be part of a team performing the daily receipt of samples for analysis, goods in and dealing with client queries in accordance with GMP and the group quality management and health and safety procedures, while helping to meet/exceed client expectations.
The position will involve:
* Dealing with the opening and cross-checking of incoming samples against client paperwork
* Receiving of incoming calls, relating to receipt of samples
* Registration of samples onto the ALIMS system
* Transfer of samples within ALS
* Sub-contracting of samples to QM approved laboratories
* Sample storage / retention / disposal
* Receipt of deliveries as required
* Assist with stock control
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Flexible approach to working to meet client needs
* Good eye for detail, ability to use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow correct procedures
* Basic computer skills – Excel, Outlook, Internet, Word.
* The ability to work alone and as part of a team