Position: Customer Service Chemist
Location: Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent
Hours: 35 hours per week, 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
FUCHS is a Global Group with German roots that has developed, produced, and sold lubricants and related specialties (more than 10,000 products) for more than 85 years. With 62 companies and more than 5,600 employees worldwide, the FUCHS Group is the leading independent supplier of lubricants.
FUCHS has more than 100,000 customers from the following industries: automotive suppliers, OEM, mining and exploration, metalworking, agriculture and forestry, aerospace, power generation, mechanical engineering, construction and transport, steel, metal and cement industries, food, glass production, casting, forging industry, and many others.
We are seeking to further strengthen our technical delivery by recruiting a dedicated Customer Service Chemist.
* Laboratory analysis of all incoming test samples using a full range of customer service test methods and equipment.
* Metal working Coolant testing
* Testing of samples of water for Fuchs outflow discharges of fluids for compliance with water authority limits for the site.
* Testing IBC wash system fluids
* Once suitably trained the person will spend 1 week per month on the Day shift within the Quality control laboratory as part of the cross department rota support.
* Assisting R&D Chemists on various project work.
* To develop an overall understanding of all laboratory activities as a key team member.
* Educated to degree / HNC level in Chemistry.
* Experience working within a laboratory.
* Strong customer service skills.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should apply with their full, up-to-date CV. Please ensure you include your contact information, and employment and educational history.
Please note due to the high number of applicants we receive; we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications
Hardworking And Dedicated