Complete analysis of samples in the Quality Control Laboratory, using defined work practices and/or procedures defined in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or at the discretion/direction of a Lead Technician.
* Fully proficient in completing tasks or activities associated with the receipt, preparation & physical measurement of samples.
* Management of the testing work schedule through co-ordination with planning, and manufacturing teams
* Competent to calibrate & operate laboratory equipment according to SOP's/Methods, with work conducted using the principles of Best laboratory Practice.
* Task is achieved by thorough understanding of analytical science and techniques relevant to the testing of products.
* Recognised proficiency in some laboratory techniques used to characterise tobacco and cigarettes
* Ability to apply, from broad and thorough understanding and experience of analytical science, appropriate solutions or approaches to identify and resolve problems.
* Support the development of new working procedures within existing Quality structure, methods or working practices for management approval.
* Contributes to technical reports & presentations.
Hours of work: 35 per week Monday to Friday
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application