ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
We are looking to recruit a number of laboratory technicians into our Microbiology, Chemistry and Allergens Labs.
About the Positions
We are recruiting a number of vacancies with the labs -
Permanent role: Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Shift: Sun-Thurs 05:30-14:00 Rotating 14:30-23:00
12 month contract: Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Shift: Tues - Sat 05:30 - 14:00 - Rotaing 14:30 - 23:00
9 month Fixed Term Contract: Laboratory Technician within the Chemistry Team
Permanent Role : Allergens Laboratory Technician
Shift : TBC
Some of the role responsibilities:
* To perform work with a high level of accuracy, and ability to follow procedures
* To conform with all site quality management systems and health and safety procedures
* To perform analysis within the timescales required and ensure that result availability is in line with the method and client expectations
* To ensure that all records are completed concisely and accurately with paperwork written in clear handwriting
* The ideal candidate will be a good team worker, be energetic and motivated and be customer service focused.
* No previous experience within a scientific role is required as full training will be given.
* This role will ideally suit individuals who have experience in fast turnaround of work in a physical environment, either within the factory industry or bar and restaurant working environments.
* An enthusiastic approach is required as is an eye for detail.
* We are offering a competitive salary + Benefits inclusive of company pension + exciting discounts with major high street retailers
* Excellent training and the opportunity to join an organisation where progression forms part of its culture
* Please note that these roles are entry level positions, and will include repetitive tasks, however due to the fact that ALS as an organisation rewards hard work and dedication the opportunities to progress are endless
Attention To Detail