ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
We are looking to recruit Laboratory Technicians for our Chemistry Laboratory
Please note that these roles are 6 month fixed term contracts
About the Position
Basis: Full Time / 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours Per Week: 40
Days per Week: Various Shift Patterns - some including weekends
Some of the role responsibilities:
* To perform work with a high level of accuracy, and ability to follow procedures
* To conform with all site quality management systems and health and safety procedures
* To perform analysis within the timescales required and ensure that result availability is in line with the method and client expectations
* To ensure that all records are completed concisely and accurately with paperwork written in clear handwriting
* The ideal candidate will be a good team worker, be energetic and motivated and be customer service focused.
* No previous experience within a scientific role is required as full training will be given.
* This role will ideally suit individuals who have experience in fast turnaround of work in a physical environment, either within the factory industry or bar and restaurant working environments.
* An enthusiastic approach is required as is an eye for detail.
* We are offering a competitive salary + Benefits inclusive of company pension + exciting discounts with major high street retailers
* Excellent training and the opportunity to join an organisation where progression forms part of its culture
* Please note that these roles are entry level positions, and will include repetitive tasks, however due to the fact that ALS as an organisation rewards hard work and dedication the opportunities to progress are endless
Attention To Detail