Job Title: Lab Technician
Salary: Flexible up to £32,000 dependent on experience
Location: Commutable from Leeds, Hull and Doncaster
Sector / Industry: Chemical (please note applications will not be considered without a chemical background)
Job Reference: LM1904G2
I'm currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone experienced in chemical manufacturing to join a growing business at their premises in Yorkshire. The business is going through a period of growth and succession planning and looking to add a team member into the lab. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop themselves with a company that will back them and invest in them.
The main purpose of the role will be to work with quality control of raw materials and end product with both portfolio products and bespoke materials.
* Up to £32,000
* 25 days holiday
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Quality analysis on bespoke and portfolio products
* Working with water solubles, oils and lubricants
* Testing of products
* Being a port of call for the sales team for any technical questions
Required Skills & Experience:
* Experience of working in a lab based environment
* Degree or other qualification in Chemistry or similar
* Technical knowledge of oils and lubricants will be an advantage
* Good communication skills – email and phone
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website