Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting our national client in the recruitment of a Lab Technician to join the team on an initial temporary basis.
The role is working within a quality testing lab working within a team supporting a new production line of packed products. The Lab provides a full testing suite on analysis on raw materials, intermediate products and final products to assure performance and conformance.
* Carrying out testing on raw materials and products.
* Arrange preparation and desptach of samples.
* Sample incoming product deliveries.
* Assist with investigations of why products may be out of specification and carry out tests on customer complaints.
* Write reports.
* Maintain a high degree of house keeping in the lab.
* Completion of tests according to written methods, accurately accord results in log sheets and computer database.
* Flag up tests results that do not meet specification.
Ideally you will have previous experience working within a Lab Environment and be educated with a science related qualification.
If you feel this could be the role for you then please get in touch for immediate consideration