Excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior LC-MS Scientist to join an established organisation at a time of expansion!
In this exciting new role, you will be a senior member of a close-knit team supporting commercial high throughput in vitro ADME activities (both manual & automated) to a high standard.
Using your skills and previous experience with LC-MS, you will:
* Lead the method development and optimisation activities using liquid chromatography & mass spectrometry instruments (Waters, Sciex – QQQ, TOF)
* Train and mentor junior members of staff
* Maintain the lab’s analytical equipment, reducing instruments down-time as much as possible.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and ambitious Scientists with:
* A degree in a relevant subject
* 5+ years industrial experience within a fast-paced laboratory, developing and optimising analytical methods using LC-MS
* Management/training/mentoring experience is also desirable
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to play a pivotal role at a time of expansion and drive projects forward.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and exemplary working environment; you will benefit from state-of-the-art facilities as well as an incredibly beautiful site!
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this challenging role with outstanding opportunities for career progression!
Keywords: Technical lead, scientist, senior scientist, method developer, method development, validation, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, liquid chromatography mass spectrometry, HPLC, UPLC, UHPLC, MassLynx, Analyst, small molecules, drugs, metabolites, biomarkers, biological samples, DMPK, ADME, PK, pharmacokinetic, in vitro, in vivo, analysis, analytical, laboratory, Manchester, Warrington, Cheshire, North West, VRS6956FP
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
High Performance Liquid Chromatography